• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Looking for people from daytona!!

DBLR78

I havent been on the site much lately but I met so many cool people in daytona and i know all of your names but can't remember all of your screen names on here so if you wouldn't mind helping me out and responding so I may add you to my friends on here and or facebook! THANK YOU! in advance for all those who reply.....

Hey Matt. It was great meeting you in Daytona, brotha. You're one cool dude. I won't bother telling you my Facebook ID (my username isn't my real one, or even "Roy Munson"). I'm not a Facebook fan. If you need me, you know where to find me. :cheers:

Last edited:
I havent been on the site much lately but I met so many cool people in daytona and i know all of your names but can't remember all of your screen names on here so if you wouldn't mind helping me out and responding so I may add you to my friends on here and or facebook! THANK YOU! in advance for all those who reply.....

Well first theres MinLynn, (some blonde girl) then theres ...... LOL

Sorry I figure you haven't see her for awhile and forgot.

Hello, 'tis I. (Lindsey). Was nice to meet you in Daytona, I thought we had some good convos...and you have a wicked sense of humor!

I highly doubt that you remember me. Hi! My name is Hallie. I think I ran into you once or twice in Daytona....

Oh you hush now. I was not too drunk. I remember almost everything! And I agree, a lot to remember there certainly was...oh the memories...

Back