• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Looks like mine! maybe same kind

Had1nowwant1

http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/index.php?photo=209900

it says that that is a jungle corn. What do you think? it looks exactly like my amel that was sold as a candy cane(not sure if it is candy cane). my amel is also about that same size. that would be sweet if mine is a jungle because i love those. it also says that the jungle is 1/4 cal king. is that how you get jungle corns by breeding corns with cal kings?

It sure looks pure corn to me, but then it might if it was only 25% king. I think most jungles are 50% corn and 50% Cali-king. I've seen "super corns" that are 25% king/75% corn.

I guess the breeder knows best, but it really looks pure corn, IMO. If they say it's 25% king, I would have to believe them.

dionythicus It sure looks pure corn to me, but then it might if it was only 25% king. I think most jungles are 50% corn and 50% Cali-king. I've seen "super corns" that are 25% king/75% corn.

And you are right it is a super corn this is a newer term. years ago we called them jungles that were either 50/50 or 75% corn to 25% cal.king

Had1nowwant1 said:
http://gallery.pethobbyist.com/index.php?photo=209900

it says that that is a jungle corn. What do you think? it looks exactly like my amel that was sold as a candy cane(not sure if it is candy cane). my amel is also about that same size. that would be sweet if mine is a jungle because i love those. it also says that the jungle is 1/4 cal king. is that how you get jungle corns by breeding corns with cal kings?

It looks like a pure corn. Maybe as a adult it will look diffrent,but I dont think so this is the problem with 3/4 corns. This is why people should not make 3/4 corns. It is foolish, most look just like pure corns

Back