• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lost and found snake

ReptiHabitat

StyroFoam Artist
My juvi corn snake (pizza) got out today. I came home from work and saw the top slide over on the cage and my stomach turned. But, I didnt get hyper. I checked the dog kennel first, then locked my mastiff in it. Which he would prob bark like a little girl if he saw it though. Then I put my son on the couch with a movie and went back into the kitchen to begin looking. The reason he is in the kitchen was I was cleaning his cage last night and put him in a spare cage on the counter and never weighted it down and then was late for work and didnt even think about it.
So I look at where his cage is and where would he prob go next from up here and a huge dog down there in the kitchen. I see a crack behind his cage that leads to the cupboards and drawer below and I open up the first drawer and there he is buried in the dark junk drawer half in a open flashlight and half out looking at me.
Im so happy thats the only place he decided to go.
Very lucky this time.

Attachments

• Pizza lost.jpg
    Pizza lost.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 50
You got lucky!!! The only two escapes I've had have been from feeding bins, not from permanent vivs.

Back