• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lost and Found!

Cora

Well I had my first escaped....... .....leopard Gecko! lol

She did a runner on Friday night, and She finally found herself today! lol

After Tearing the room apart and taking all the drawers out of the dresser that I had her on I resigned myself to moving the awkward 50 Viv out of the closet (its empty, but I helped my friend move this weekend and have no strength ..just pain left) so I climb into the closet and start shifting stuff around then climb out to slide the closet doors so I can push the Viv over and I happened to glance over at her empty Viv and .... there she is in front of her Viv clawing to get back inside!
I have no IDEA :shrugs: where she was hiding or where she came from because I had searched through a large radius around the tank before going for the closet!

The only problem is that now I know that I have probally used up a whole year Supply of luck! LOL so I am basically screwed for anything else that comes up ;) :eek1:

lol very good luck.. dont worry youll have alot more :p I never seem to run out of luck :dunce:

Back