• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lost corn snake found

and that's what exactly? A or an *you tell me* opportunity to correct my grammar and punctuation lol..Lighten up toots, Im not to woried about it.

Don't worry. I probably make just as many grammar mistakes. I'm just acting like a smart-ass.

You forgot a space between the comma and the second "true."
You added a space after the ellipses.
You capitalized "but" after the ellipses.
You forgot a comma before "so."
You wrote "a" when you should have written "an."

I think you caught the California Stupid.
OMG! Go Yvette! LOLOL.
Lier, Lier, Lier, You kept those Feral cat to feed the Burm.

True story, A friend had a 6 to 8 foot boa. We are going to get something to eat with his 14 year old daughter before me and him go out to the bars. Gunner(my friend) see a sign that says free kittens and stops and looks at them. He puts one in each hand and weighs them-- POW-- his daughter starts screaming that he is going to feed them to his boa. We get back into the car and he looks at me and say well I was going to save 5 buck on a rabbit. :roflmao:

Love the Fatman

Sorry off topic.
I love that story. She immediately knew what he was doing/thinking. :roflmao:

Well after 3 mos or more my daughter was in the garage with the cats and guess what she saw. She came out and said mom I found Kaa. Well after a cpl weeks of Kaa being gone I got another corn. Well hubby isn't all too happy to have them both, so I guess we are getting rid of one of them. Because an unhappy hubby is something I don't deal well with.So if anyone in central florida wants one for 15 dollars give me a pm. It's always something.
Glad you found your snake.

Just tell hubby that you know bazillions of people who have 20+. Even 200+.

Back