• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

LOTS OF HATCHLINGS AND YEARLINGS FOR SALE

cobstein

Here are some hatchlings and yearlings. Prices are negotiable. YEARLINGS 50% OFF. pictures upon request! PM me or email me at [email protected]

Hatchlings: All have eaten at least twice.

1.1 Stripe het anery amel bloodred hypo 50% poss. het caramel- $25

0.2 Amel Stripe het anery bloodred hypo 50% poss. het caramel- $35

1.5 Bloodred stripe het anery amel hypo 50% poss. het caramel- $130

0.4 Fire Stripe (Amel, Bloodred, Stripe) het anery hypo 50% poss. het caramel- $150

1.2 Opal Bloodred (Amel, Lavender, Bloodred) 66% poss het. Anery 50% poss het. Motley- $300

0.1 Avalanche/ Snopal Bloodred (Amel, Anery, Bloodred/ Amel, Anery, Lavender, Bloodred) het Lavender 50% poss het. Motley- $125
(Impossible to tell. Test breeding is required)

2.0 Ultramel Anery, Plasma (Ultramel, Anery, Diffused, Lavender) 50% poss het. Motley- $450

Yearlings: 50% Off!!!

3.2 Stripe het anery amel bloodred hypo 50% poss. het caramel- $15

1.1 Amel Stripe het anery bloodred hypo 50% poss. het caramel- $25

0.2 Bloodred stripe het anery amel hypo 50% poss. het caramel- $75

1.1 Fire Stripe (Amel, Bloodred, Stripe) het anery hypo 50% poss. het caramel- $100

PM me or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• opal.jpg
    opal.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 275
  • ult.jpg
    ult.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 269
  • Bloodred Stripe.jpg
    Bloodred Stripe.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 261
  • Amel Stripe.jpg
    Amel Stripe.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 262
hello; i'm very interested in your hatchlings(?); the top picture posted (the pink) or the bottom (blood red) i'm really new to this snake thing- i'm interested in adopting one for my gf. how do i go about getting more info? thank you! also if you could clarify the snakes and their pricing that'd be wonderful!

Hi Shay,
The top picture is an avalanche which is priced at $125, the bottom picture is actually an amel stripe priced at $35. If you email me at [email protected] we can discuss the snakes in greater detail and find the perfect one for you.
-

Back