• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lucifer O.o

JenC

Missin her snakes
100_5988.jpg

he has definately gained weight/length since ive had him and this pic is good at showing it.

Lucifer is awesome, but Tasha is my favorite! I don't think she'd fit on that guitar though. :D

Keeep growingg hell be in front of my camera with a model before you know it :]
I think he is my favorite snakey you has color and patterwise but I looovvveeeeee Lilly the hungover wonder :D

Thanks everyone :)

Haha Nanci, i love that part on his back too. jsut wish that it stayed conected for a bit more links haha

That picture reminds me of an experience I once had at "the Crossroads". I don't play guitar very well though.
Ask your snake if I can have my soul back please! :grin01:

Great Burm Jen. Very clean and I love the markings that start on his neck. It is incredible how an animal can be that pretty.
Jay :cool:

PJCReptiles said:
Great Burm Jen. Very clean and I love the markings that start on his neck. It is incredible how an animal can be that pretty.

Retic ;) hehehehe.

Thanks everyone, i really hope he gets nice and big for me :)

zeeboismysnake said:
That's one sweet looking snake! How big do rectics get?

Generally males never surpass 12-15ft, but they can. Females have been at recorded lengths of 25ft.

JenC said:
Retic ;) hehehehe.
Thanks everyone, i really hope he gets nice and big for me :)
I am so sorry Jen. I stand corrected. :bowdown: I looked really quick at the picture and didn't notice the head. Is it a lavender Albino? It definitely has some crazy patterning going on. Again, I am so sorry Jen I didn't mean to misidentify. I do like your approach to snakes though...."Go Big Or Go Home." ;)

zeeboismysnake said:
:sidestep: That's huge! You must need a pretty big cage!
She needs more then one really big cage Zee. Did you see what she has listed in her signature area? You go Jen ;)

Hey Jen, let's see some viv pictures, if you don't mind.. Or are they pretty ordinary at this size?

PJCReptiles said:
She needs more then one really big cage Zee. Did you see what she has listed in her signature area? You go Jen ;)
Lol! Most people just have a snake room. With that many huge snakes, Jen probably has a least three!

Back