• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lucifer shed!!! DIAL UP HELLL***

JenC

Missin her snakes
This snake is truly amazing in every way. Like.. wow. He is the complete opposite of what retards make retics sseem to be. He LOVES kisssses!!! As soon as i take him out he flys to my mouth and like shoves his face there hahaha. He's such a sweety and hes sooo pretty ^_^

These pics were taken WITHOUT flash, just the sun. It did a pretty good job showing his real color.

100_5545.jpg

100_5546.jpg

100_5553.jpg

100_5557.jpg

100_5570.jpg

100_5571.jpg

I dunno if I would be happy allowing a 15ft retic shoot out his enclosure to give me "kisses", sure hes small now but I have a feeling that may not be so cute in a few years.

Regardless, hes beautiful.

Tula_Montage said:
I dunno if I would be happy allowing a 15ft retic shoot out his enclosure to give me "kisses", sure hes small now but I have a feeling that may not be so cute in a few years.

Regardless, hes beautiful.

I guess you have to be here and watch it/experience it to understand how amazing his temperment is ^_^

Thanks Elle ^_^

Lucifer catches my eye every time you post pics of your snakes. I think he's beautiful.

I would feel very uncomfortable owning a giant python, but I like to look at other peoples.' :grin01:

Plissken said:
Lucifer catches my eye every time you post pics of your snakes. I think he's beautiful.

I would feel very uncomfortable owning a giant python, but I like to look at other peoples.' :grin01:

^_^ Thanks :) haha i used to be afraid of them but i was like screw the media and now i cant get enough of them.

Oh my goodness he's just so beautiful.
Like everyone else I'm slightly put off by a snake that big, but mainly because of the size prey and how big of an enclosure I would need o_o
He's like a creamsicle.

Corny Noob said:
Oh my goodness he's just so beautiful.
Like everyone else I'm slightly put off by a snake that big, but mainly because of the size prey and how big of an enclosure I would need o_o
He's like a creamsicle.

Yea, they are alot of work but having a snake with a temperment like the big snakes do, with a hugeable size, its just sooo worth it ^_^

Haha, doesnt i make u wanna go eat a creamsicle now?

^_^ thanks :)

I would love to get a snake that big but I have no place to put it. :-( He is amazing looking but I'm with Tula, when he is full grown him giving you kisses might cause problems. Then again you know him best so if you think it's fine then I hope it is.

NFS07 said:
I would love to get a snake that big but I have no place to put it. :-( He is amazing looking but I'm with Tula, when he is full grown him giving you kisses might cause problems. Then again you know him best so if you think it's fine then I hope it is.

Mmmmm yea :) My 10ft burms (i know 10ft is nothing) still give kissies and theres no issues. haha maybe im just crazy. I just love my snakies.

*Gasp!* I want your snake! He gives kisses too, so does my Texas rat, its kinda cute...but I really do not trust them, the whole instinctual part of them lol.

I have always loved the larger pythons. Burmese is my favorite! However I do not have the means to keep a snake that large. =( I would only do it if I had everything a snake that size would need, otherwise it would be unfair and potentially dangerous.

I really love the colors on this retic. Really gorgeous snake!

Okeetee_Corn_Snakes said:
*Gasp!* I want your snake! He gives kisses too, so does my Texas rat, its kinda cute...but I really do not trust them, the whole instinctual part of them lol.

I have always loved the larger pythons. Burmese is my favorite! However I do not have the means to keep a snake that large. =( I would only do it if I had everything a snake that size would need, otherwise it would be unfair and potentially dangerous.

I really love the colors on this retic. Really gorgeous snake!

Thank you bunches ^_^ Maybe i have too much trust in mmy snakes, idk. lol

Wow - I always love to see pictures of Lucifer! He's such an awesome snake... inspires me to one day get one - when I have my own house! Thanks for sharing!

Eriathiel said:
Wow - I always love to see pictures of Lucifer! He's such an awesome snake... inspires me to one day get one - when I have my own house! Thanks for sharing!

One day you def should, these animals are so amazing. ^_^

There's that gorgeous boy! He looks wonderful!:)
His coloring, awesome eyes, great temperament ... Very nice!
Again, great photos!

Pasodama said:
There's that gorgeous boy! He looks wonderful!:)
His coloring, awesome eyes, great temperament ... Very nice!
Again, great photos!

Thank you very much :)

Back