• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lucy Inara is finally pushing 5 feet.. :D

ramanth

Lucy Inara's hatch date was in June, but it was early October when we first picked her out and brought her home (NARBC '06).

She was so tiny then...
IMG_0844.jpg

Lucy's just over 5 feet now, and still as sweet as can be.

She loves to curl up on top of her moutain/cave hide... I took these back in August...
IMG_9186.jpg

IMG_9190.jpg

IMG_9221.jpg

IMG_9224.jpg

IMG_9227.jpg

A photo right after she shed...
IMG_9303.jpg

Snapped these on 10/01/09:
IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

We went to NARBC twice. Once was in '06 when we got her, and we went again in '08. The cave was just from one of the random pet supply vendors at the '08 show. It's made from some kind of coated styrofoam material just like the gecko magnetic tank ledges we have is.

Thanks! She's Kathy Love stock. :cool:

I'm not sure of her weight at the moment. I need to get batteries for my scale. :eek:

We went to NARBC twice. Once was in '06 when we got her, and we went again in '08. The cave was just from one of the random pet supply vendors at the '08 show. It's made from some kind of coated styrofoam material just like the gecko magnetic tank ledges we have is.

Thanks. I'll have to look around on the internet and see if I can find it or something similar. It is pretty cool.

I think she might qualify for the XXXL thread! http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27553&highlight=xxxl+corn

Very nice! I've also got a big amel.
As a guess mine is almost a twin to that, just under 5', and she weighs 980 grams.

Back