• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Lucy the Creamsicle's First Halloween

ramanth

Finally decided Lucy was big enough to share in the festivities. She was a huge hit with the kids. They loved having the chance to pet her and ask questions. The teens would run screaming. :grin01:

A few kids would run back to their parents, telling them how we had a real snake. We'd hear, "It's just a prop." One kid dragged his mom back to prove he was right. She was by far our loudest screamer. :rofl:

Passing out candy Friday evening
100_1017.jpg

She fit in great with my mom's witch costume. Mom loved how Lucy would burrow into the candy and pop her head out just as a kid would walk up.
100_1013.jpg

At my sister's party Saturday evening
IMG_8328.jpg

IMG_8330.jpg

Checking out the wings
IMG_8341.jpg

Playing peek-a-boo in my feathers
IMG_8372.jpg

Care for an apple?
IMG_8343.jpg

100_1020.jpg

AWE, Thats AWESOME...lol.I wish I could have pased out c'handy with one of my snakes...but its too damn cold...so I didn't do it at all..lol;)

Hi Ramanth,
Great pictures. I have done the same...even to the Ren Fest Garb. And yes, the kids love it.
-Susan

Back