• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Male Hypo Bairds from Novak

Chris Olson

Evolved from Eukaryotes
I picked this guy up from Joe at Daytona and I can't stop looking at him.....thanks again Joe!

Attachments

• 1.0-Hypo-Bairds-Rat-a.jpg
    1.0-Hypo-Bairds-Rat-a.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 1.0-Hypo-Bairds-Rat-b.jpg
    1.0-Hypo-Bairds-Rat-b.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 60
Although I was sad to see him go, I was glad to see you get him Chris. I know he will have a good home with you. Hope you keep us updated with his progress!

Good lord, I clearly have to just STOP coming to this form for a week or two. All these Daytona pick up's are killing me! And none as much as this, it's a beautiful animal and my favorite colubrid.

Post lots of photos as he grows.

I love bairds.. I saw that one and ALMOST bought it. I am glad someone on here got him!

BTW: It was nice to meet you!!!

Although I was sad to see him go, I was glad to see you get him Chris. I know he will have a good home with you. Hope you keep us updated with his progress!

Congratulations on a beautiful snake!!!

Good lord, I clearly have to just STOP coming to this form for a week or two. All these Daytona pick up's are killing me! And none as much as this, it's a beautiful animal and my favorite colubrid.

Post lots of photos as he grows.

What a beautiful boy! Congrats! :)

Thank you!

I love bairds.. I saw that one and ALMOST bought it. I am glad someone on here got him!

BTW: It was nice to meet you!!!

It was nice to meet you, too, Angela!:)

YOU GOT MAXWELL?!!?!?!!
<~~~ Jealous...

It was the only snake left at the show after you made your way through....I had to take home something......

Chris

I didn't know Joe was selling Maxwell! :awcrap:

He looks great!!! So does his brother that I held back. Hopefully next year I'll have some more hypos ready to go. At least hets!

JELOUS-JELOUS-JELOUS!
I really wanted these guys..but also I am glad to see them go someplace where they will be loved...LOL..( and photographed)..

hey ..let me know if you ever breed these two..okay?...LOL

~~'manda:cheers:

* correction..I meant "Breed this guy"..sorry..I'm a bit of a zombie right now..
I need some sleep..
....lol..and Brains!

~~'manda:cheers:

I didn't know Joe was selling Maxwell! :awcrap:

He looks great!!! So does his brother that I held back. Hopefully next year I'll have some more hypos ready to go. At least hets!

I am looking for an adult female Hypo or Het....or even a 1-2 year old that would be ready next year.....as it is I will produce hets. If you know of anyone that wants to part with something like that or trade for corns give them my contact info....

Thanks,
Chris

I have two females who can breed next year, sisters who are not het, but they are available and ready to go. I'm cutting back on my breeding plans and they could be yours.

I have two females who can breed next year, sisters who are not het, but they are available and ready to go. I'm cutting back on my breeding plans and they could be yours.

I have 1.1 normals....I would be looking for the hypo gene either het or expressed....thanks though.

Chris

Back