• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Male or Female?

Thank you. Would it be a good idea to invest in a probing set if i plan on breeding later on? If so where would be the best place to invest in a set?

Make sure you get someone who knows how to probe so you. I heard you can hurt the snake if you do it wrong. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Right now i think its around 5-6 months so it will prolly be awhile before i do get it a mate. But i will Definitely take them to someone to be probed before i even try to do it myself just to be on the safe side and to learn the right way to do it. Thanks for all the help guys :)

Yeah, sounds like you in no hurry to know the sex.
The general rule for breeding age for females is 3 years 300 grams and 3 foot long, male can be young about 2 years . so you have time to find someone you trust to probe your snakes.

Good Luck. :cheers:

Back