• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Man vs Wild ...

In todays episode of man vs wild
''How to survive in Australia's outback'' Bear Grylls kills a and eats a python.

:shrugs: Bear. G. Find something else to eat like dirt,grass,plants,anything else bt snakes

WLReptile said:
:shrugs: well I wouldn't eat a snake ill let it go or keep it as a pet bt I wouldn't hurt it in any way and espesialy a harmless one
. . . but you didn't answer my question . . . I didn't ask what you would do, I asked what's wrong with eating snakes?

D80

PS. Good thing you weren't watching the Travel Channel tonight then either as they were eating curried Iguana with dumplings. Said it was yummy and the tail had the most flavor! :grin01: Hey Florida can solve two problems with one stone - get rid of an invasive species and feed the homeless!!!

I watch that show all the time. I love that guy. He's fun to watch.
He'll eat everything. Rabbits, snakes, lizards, rodents, bugs, etc. I'd only eat that stuff if that was the only way I'd survive.
The guy has even urinated on his shirt and put it around his face to keep cool one time. Nasty..But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Drizzt80 said:
PS. Survivor Man would kick Man vs. Wild's butt with his eyes closed. Man vs. Wild is fake fake fake.
That's exactly what I think!!! I mean Survivor man is ALONE! And this Bear guy has a camera crew... how do we know they're not giving him food?

Bear is still pretty cool. He climbed Everest and was in the British Special Forces. The only difference is Bear has a camera crew follow him, while Survivor Man does it himself. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

As much as I love snakes I don't see them as any different than cattle. If I can raise and eat beef (and I have raised it,) or catch and eat fish then others can raise or catch and and eat snakes or dolphins or puppies or what ever. Now it appears than when I was 3 years old I ate BBQ water snake of some kind in Nigeria. Yum?

Brizzle said:
Bear is still pretty cool. He climbed Everest and was in the British Special Forces. The only difference is Bear has a camera crew follow him, while Survivor Man does it himself. I don't think it's that big of a deal.
It's not a big deal..you're right. But to me the only thing good about Bear is his bod... :licklips: Maybe that's the only reason people watch the show. He's pretty much naked in every episode.

SnakesRule1234 said:
It's not a big deal..you're right. But to me the only thing good about Bear is his bod... :licklips: Maybe that's the only reason people watch the show. He's pretty much naked in every episode.

Hahaha. Yeah, that does help keep me entertained. ;)

SnakesRule1234 said:
That's exactly what I think!!! I mean Survivor man is ALONE! And this Bear guy has a camera crew... how do we know they're not giving him food?

I've watched every episode and the only thing I ever had a problem with was one episode he ate a big meal of fish (well for him it was big), then he went skipping along a path, picked up a gardner snake bit the head off it, spit it out and ate it.

1. I don't think they're giving him food after seeing that
2. Yeah pretty sure that snake died for no reason, the 9 fish you ate had way more protein Bear.

Imagine being that snake, you're in some secluded area in the Rockies somewhere, and Bear comes along and bites your head off...thats not fun

Back