• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

May I introduce the amazing Maize!!

Oh and I was told he was a "black corn snake" why can't I find any pics or posts with that title? Is he actually called something different? I'm new to corn snakes so any help would be greatly appreciated.

What a cutie! I'm not much help with the proper type of corn he is, I'm still somewhat new to this stuff myself.

Anery or black albino as they are referred to. But your photo is too small to really tell what he is. I could be a ghost because he looks really light to be an anery. Do you have any other larger photos?

Bigger Pics???

Thanks for the help everyone. I'm having a hard time getting pics the site will accept. If I get the right size then it says the KG or KB is too big? I don't know, I'm frustrated...I'm so not tech savvy :headbang: Can anyone tell me how to resize so I can post bigger ones? Cause I have some good ones I think. Thanks all

What I do is upload the pictures to Photobucket. See that little mountain picture next to all the bold, italic, underline, ect options? Paste the direct link for the picture into there, and the picture should be a good size.

What I do is upload the pictures to Photobucket. See that little mountain picture next to all the bold, italic, underline, ect options? Paste the direct link for the picture into there, and the picture should be a good size.

Thanks I'm working on that now... it's still giving me fits lol

Pics of our new additions...sorry for the food lumps. Not only am I new to corn snakes but also learning to use a new camera and photobucket. These little guys only hold still long enough for a good photo while they are eating.

This our first corn (formerly named Maize) who has been renamed Checkers. Petco called him a "black". From the help I've received so far from everyone on here I gather he is an Anery. We've had him a week today

022.jpg

This our newest baby I was told was an "Albino". I'm guessing it's Amel. I was not going to purchase from Petco again but after the SIXTH time of visiting this beauty I had to take her home. She is very light pink and white, no orange what-so-ever. The markings and pattern of the two babies are almost identical only the color is different. She was due to be fed when I bought her, I opted to take and feed her myself. She ate right away and is now very active in her new home

075.jpg

Pinkie is very nice. I'm not sure if she is an amel or not. Others with more knowledge of the morphs should soon be speaking up.

The first one could be a ghost (anery + hypo) but it could also just be a brown anery. The second one is a snow (anery + amel), technically albino but snow for short ;) Very nice additions!!

Seeing this first pic in this thread, it could be an Anery, or Ghost, (Hypo Anery).
Just seeing the second pic, in the other thread you have, the saddles look reddish, & look more Normal/Classic.

Back