• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Me and my corn like to say hello

Demondes

Corny Finlander
So Hello all :)

I've been lucky cornsnake owner from year 2004. Back then I got my first snake after approx. one year of carefully thinking and searching for info about these marvellous beasts.

I'm 25 year old woman from Finland. I have a dog (Finnish reindeer herder), ballpython, tarantula (L. parahybana) and yeah, not so furry fiance ;).

But the one familymember that I want to introduce to you is Carnalust. Karna (as we call him) is healthy, almost full grown anerythristic (A) male. He is hatched 15th of June in year 2004.

I'm not really sure about his het traits, but for sure I can say that he is het for motley (came from his fathers side ;)).

Here is a pic of him. I hope we can pleasent conversations with each other in this forum and I know, that I have already found so much information here (now I just have to absorb that all :bird: ).

karna_isoahiirta.jpg

Hello

Great Looking Corn you have there! Love the yellow sides!

Welcome to the forums if your new here if not welcome back!

I have been registered here for some time, but never posted anything. Thank you :)

And forgive me, if my english is not understandable, but I try my best at it :)

Oh, I so want to get more corns, but fiance doesn't like that idea. But soemday I will get some nice morphs like caramel, miami phase, granite (maybe from a clutch sired by Karna perhaps ;)), etc.

has she handled any snakes? or better yet hatchlings?

My GF hated snakes until see saw hatchlings. now she doesn't care if i get more.

Best of luck!!!

welcome to the forum. Your snake is beautiful. Like the contrast between the yellow and the grey. very striking.

jcapicy: Ya, he has. I have lured him few times ;) When Karna was hatcling and later.

Thank you Ladydragon, I try to get progression images of that color soon here (obviously on the images section). Let's see what you say then :) Oh, and I really try to get decent new pic of him for that too (that image is kinda old, but shows his full body).

I was thinking we could be friends until i saw 'Tarantula' on your list of pets. I immediately died of a heart attack! Luckily i am Het for Cat and so have multiple lives and am back in the game again :grin01:

Beautiful snake by the way

Jimmus said:
I was thinking we could be friends until i saw 'Tarantula' on your list of pets. I immediately died of a heart attack! Luckily i am Het for Cat and so have multiple lives and am back in the game again :grin01:

Beautiful snake by the way

That was a 'Welcome To The Forums' by the way, wierd as it was lol

^Lol, no problem ;) Actually that tarantula sounds more awful than it is, even I am afraid of spiders, but I really love to watch them and care of them as long as I don't have to handle them :)

Thank you for welcoming me :D

Back