• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meatbaall & Noodles (thanks Stephen!!)

danielle

This is my new pair from Stephen a male hypo lav and a female plasma. Neither are hatelings and both redily took their first meal here which is very exciting. Sorry for the bad pics I have a good camera just no skills,lol

First three are Meatball the male
DSC_0039-1.jpg

DSC_0042-1.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

Brent has blue bowls, but I got pink ones he he;)
Heres the female Noodles
DSC_0051-2.jpg

DSC_0052-2.jpg

DSC_0053-1.jpg

Both are gorgeous! I love Noodles! She's sooooo pretty! And the name is just great! xD Please do a progression on these two!

And is Meatball het for Blood or...? Wee Plasmas and Hypo Plasmas in the future!

Yeah coming from Stephen I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. I just wish I had a week or two to play with my camera and be able to take decent pic that do these guys justice. One day you'll have to come up north,lol I love your pics:)

Back