• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet Bria!

JenC

Missin her snakes
Meet Bria, (pronounced bree-yah) Shes a het albino retic, for Lucifer. My friend bought her but his parents made him get rid of it. Only had to pay a small fee for her but she was worth it.

100_6122.jpg

100_6123.jpg

100_6125.jpg

100_6128.jpg

100_6155.jpg

And lucifer shed hah

100_6142.jpg

100_6148.jpg

tanner123 said:
there both stunning looking snakes how big is bria

Shes about 3ft i wanna say. She's eating a small rat in that pic and Lucifer is eating a medium.

they are beautiful :) I dont usually like retics...burms are my fav big snake... but that Lucifer... He is amazing :)

what will you be houseing them in when they reach full length??

Thanks everyone :)

Yes! She's got a better squiggly snake pattern than Lucifer!!!!

When they are adults they will be houses probably in 8x4x2ft cages, if not something bigger.

Congrats!

Lucifer has a girlfriend, how cool.:) They are sure to make beautiful li'l ones, together, once the time comes.

You'll have to post some full body shots.:)

Back