• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet Rico and Carlotta!

ricoandcarlotta

:bang:I purchased Rico and Carlotta this past weekend at the Repticon show in Charlotte NC. I purchased them from the Cornsnake King Jeff Mohr. Got them home in their habitats and Carlotta got out! For three days I tore the house apart looking for her, she's still so small I was sure I would never find her. I was just getting ready to go buy a supply of tape and put it all around the walls and low and behold there she was curled up on the floor by a towel. My 7 and 10 year old daughters were so excited they both kissed her. (I'm not sure how safe that is :shrugs:) She's back in her habitat and I'm leaving her alone for a couple of days so she can chill. Rico had his pinky last night and he's happily digesting in his "room".

I am now the coolest or ickiest Teacher's Assistant at the elementary school I work at. I know too that the Girl Scouts are really wanting to know more about cornsnakes too.

I'm really thrilled to have found this site so that I can learn even more about these great pets.

And yes, my snakes are named after the Penguins of Madagascar :p

More about Rico and Carlotta

I forgot to mention that Rico is an Albino and Carlotta is a Hypo I've posted photos of them. These were taken right after I got them from Jeff at Repticon.

Attachments

• Rosie and Anna 134.JPG
    Rosie and Anna 134.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Rosie and Anna 135.JPG
    Rosie and Anna 135.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 41
Glad you found this site, welcome to the world of corns, were happy to have you. Glad you found the escapee, at least your girls aren't afraid of them lol I kiss my baby corns on their little heads they don't seem to mind. Of course the girl scouts want to know more, they aren't the princess types. Cute names, now people are going to be asking to see pics, feel free to message me if you have questions.

Just a heads up. Down in my signature it says I have 0.1 Snow corn this means it's a girl. it also says I have 1.0 Boyfriend indicating male gender. I had to ask when I was new. So you could put you have 0.2 Kids :D

Hello & welcome! That's too bad about the female getting out, that's always nerve wracking! Congrats on finding her again, though! Very pretty snakes.

Hello, coolest or ickiest Teacher's Assistant, welcome. My bet is coolest.
I'm sure you got information on how to care for your new snakes from the breeder you bought them from, I think I've heard of him. I'm sure he also told you about this site, all questions are welcome.

Back