• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Meet Serius Black

susang

Nope no MBK!!! I've have watched this snake since he was a hatchling, finally got him. He is an 06' Snow unkown hets. He weighed in at 223 grams, which I thought was good, as he has never eaten anything but peach fuzz, three at a time. He was living in a five gallon, moved him to a ten and snapped a few pictures.

Attachments

• Picture 977.jpg
    Picture 977.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 191
  • Picture 979.jpg
    Picture 979.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 191
Too bad you spelled the name wrong :rofl:

Tell him to get with the program and follow the feeding plan, don't you hate it when they haven't read the book?

Congrats on the new pick up!

I look forward to seeing more pics of him once he's settled, I'm liking the look of that intense yellow on his neck, very nice :)

Best wishes,

I wasn't going to post this pic, but it does show off his yellow. The gloves are because they said he was nippy, but he didn't even try.

Attachments

• Picture 973.jpg
    Picture 973.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 162
BEAUTIFUL!!! I thought there was more yellow hiding under there, absolutely gorgeous Susan, and he looks a good size too :)

Best wishes,

nice new baby! I was gonna name my collection(fore i knew it would become a collection when I got my first baby) after the hp books, but then i realized how common it is, so i wnet for funky names

Well all my snakes are't from HP, I have Hannibal and Lady Murisaki, Tony and Cleo, Oz, Dorothy and Glenda. Oh! and the king Messua. This years babies, I don't know yet???

Back