• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!

snakehobbyist

I'm super thrilled! My mother agreed to buy me a hypo lavender for Christmas! I'm pretty sure I know who I'm going to get him from. Now...I just need to make him a spot in my quarantine room!

Nice! I'm hoping for a BP for Christmas, though I'd take it early. ;) I think I might even name it Christmas if I get it!!

I'm also getting BIG normal BP female who's been seen locking with a male...so maybe I'll get as slew of baby ball pythons for my birthday in April!

aha! sweet,

I got my first corn snake in early November as an early Christmas present from my boyfriend. I got him early because it would of been way too cold here in around the end of December, aha got to love the snow belt.. -.-

Made my Christmas already! :)

Congrats! I live in southern Texas and it's been in the 60s the last couple of days...but in the 80s before that. I wish it were cold!

I received this from the breeder tonight! Here is Argos:

argos1.jpg

That photo is credited to Don and Sally Shores.

Also...I will post a ton more when I get him. We're trying to work it out for me to come pick him up this weekend (since I'll be about 2 hours or so away from them) and it doesn't seem economical to have him shipped when I can go get him myself.

Back