• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Mexican Black Kings

kenster

Well today was mess with the camera day, so be prepared to see a lot of pics from me!

Male
06march9.jpg

06march10.jpg

Female:
06march19.jpg

06march20.jpg

Thanks! Today was see if i could kill the camera battery in an hour..Guess I need to try harder next time :grin01:

They're really something! I love looking at them, but I don't think I'd want one, it'd scare me!
/utter girliness

Gorgeous snakes :)

Ahh, my dream snake! I love their fat little necks and shiny noses.

Such a pretty pair... :)

Tracee said:
They're really something! I love looking at them, but I don't think I'd want one, it'd scare me!
/utter girliness

Gorgeous snakes :)

Funny! A girl with a 6 foot corn is scared of a little MBK? Come on Tracee you have got to be kidding me. Tatoos, HUGE CORNS, you cant be like that please tell me its not true.

Ken whats the possibilities of baby MBK's?
Josh

Joker said:
Funny! A girl with a 6 foot corn is scared of a little MBK? Come on Tracee you have got to be kidding me. Tatoos, HUGE CORNS, you cant be like that please tell me its not true.

Ken whats the possibilities of baby MBK's?
Josh
You're not the only one who has picked up on that Josh!

He isn't 6 foot, not yet :) He is about 5'7 and 1121g.

I don't know what it is, I've never had the pleasure of 'meeting' any MBKs and though the utter blackness is undoubtably gorgeous, I think that's why they just scare me a little bit! I imagine waking up in the middle of the night with one of those staring at me (like Charlie tends to do) and shudder!

You can all carry on making fun of me now :laugh:

Tracee said:
You're not the only one who has picked up on that Josh!

He isn't 6 foot, not yet :) He is about 5'7 and 1121g.

I don't know what it is, I've never had the pleasure of 'meeting' any MBKs and though the utter blackness is undoubtably gorgeous, I think that's why they just scare me a little bit! I imagine waking up in the middle of the night with one of those staring at me (like Charlie tends to do) and shudder!

You can all carry on making fun of me now :laugh:

All in good fun Tracee! Just strikes me as a bit odd. But then again two years ago you wouldnt have caught me holding a snake. Let alone between the wife and i owning a couple dozen. LOL
Josh

Joker said:
All in good fun Tracee! Just strikes me as a bit odd. But then again two years ago you wouldnt have caught me holding a snake. Let alone between the wife and i owning a couple dozen. LOL
Josh
I know :) You've obviously seen the Charlie thread, I can take a bit of a ribbing :laugh: Glad you both saw the light and have a good sized collection :D

Just goes to show it's not always the size that matters, in this case it's colour! I'll have to meet some of these face to face and see if they're really all that scary.

Very nice. I love the MBK's. They are my favorite kings. I just checked in on my female and she is in blue and I could feel the eggs. This is my first year breeding Kings, so I am quite excited.

Shep151 said:
Heyheyheyheyhey! I asked first! :devil01:

Well Zach Im not sure if you know this or not but USUALLY when most snakes have babies, they have more than one. :grin01: I sure hope this helps. :cheers:
Josh

Joker said:
Well Zach Im not sure if you know this or not but USUALLY when most snakes have babies, they have more than one. :grin01: I sure hope this helps. :cheers:
Josh
Oooooh! :bang:

Shep151 said:
Any chance those MBK's will be having little MBK's this year? :crazy02:

Not this year, I didn't brumate them in hope of feeding them through the winter to try to fatten them up, and sure enough they brumated themselves :shrugs: Although they are back to eating now, so chances are in 07 there will be little MBK's..enough for you and Joshy

Back