• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Miami availability

13mur 6

Junior Researcher, MSKCC
Hi Rich,

I'm interested in buying a hatchling or yearling miami. Have you got any with high white/silver background? I'll pay extra if you have to hunt for one, particularly amongst your yearlings (I know, they might turn out turning brown anyway, but there's always that chance they might keep the white). I'll be willing to pay upwards to $45 for an excellent specimen.

-13mur 6

I probably have one, but I'll have to look to be certain. Getting to be down to the bottom of the barrel on those guys. 2003s won't be hatching out until mid to late July.

You might want to send me an email as a reminder. This is egg laying season, so I have a lot on my mind right now.

Thanks.

I think I may have one you will like. I just went and put a whole clutch on surplus that I was intending to keep. They tend to have bold black borders around the blotch, giving them a pleasing look. Background looks like it may stay a nice gray coloration. Same price as any of the other Miami Phase on my list.

I just did an inventory on Sunday, so I am heading off now to update my yearlings price list. This is still on my old list as I have more work to do on the new one.

Thanks.

Back