• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Miami het hypo cinder trio - progression

sweet~nichole~marie

Tallulah's Mama
So . . . a few months ago when Carol had an auction for a 1.2 Miami het hypo cinders, I was able to get a set, even though I originally lost the auction (thanks so much, Carol, for offering the 2nd set you had!).

I haven't posted any pics yet because I ended up having some problems with them and I wasn't sure if they were going to make it. I had a lot of regurge problems with them in the beginning and had to take the feeding really slow and easy. The male and one female ended up regurging twice, and the other girl regurged three times!!! But, they are finally eating great, no more regurging, and putting on weight, so I thought it was time to take pics of them and introduce them to the forum!:dancer:

I am so glad they are finally doing well, since I am :crazy02: about cinders and can not wait to start my own cinder projects in the future! Hope you enjoy the pics - which are not great, but I am still wary of stressing them too much.

First up: the male, Mahir. He is much darker than the 2 girls (he is unrelated to them, btw). He started out at 9g and is now 29g!

Mahir6-8-103.jpg

Next up, Meira, the larger girl (only regurged twice). Started out at 9g and is now 24g. Unfortunately she is in blue, but I will snap a pic in a few days when she sheds.

Meira6-8-10.jpg

Lastly, is Marna, who started out at 10g and is now at 20g. She is smaller than her sister since she had the most problems with regurge (3 times!). But she is a lovely color, I think, and doing well now :)

Marna6-8-103.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking Miamis! Carol does have some of the best around and it looks like you do too now!. I remember watching that same auction like a hawk but I just dont have the room for many more snakes....yet.

Great looking Miamis! Carol does have some of the best around and it looks like you do too now!. I remember watching that same auction like a hawk but I just dont have the room for many more snakes....yet.

I think her Miamis are awesome, also, and am glad to finally have some!

I stayed up until midnight even though I had to get up at 6am for work the next morning, then just about cried when someone got in a post at the last second ~LOL~

Wow, those are really lovely :)

Thank you, I think so too :)

Back