• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Miami Keeper!

Snakehead

Bite Me! It's ok
This little girl is leaps and bounds ahead of her siblings! She is the biggest and the brightest, lol.

P1040316-b.jpg

P1040574-1.jpg

What nice little jaw-dropper. :)

Why thank you Carol! I wish I knew more about the parents. Who knows they may be decendants of some of your smokers, lol. I bought the parents a few yaers ago at a reptile show in Tampa Florida, but I didn't keep the card from the breeder. I would have liked to ask him where his stock came from.

Stunning and very beautiful! congrats

Thank you very much. I also had three albinos from this same clutch which I was not expecting at all. I posted them in a much earlier thread, called Miami surprise! The three albinos are giving me trouble feeding but this girl ate from the get go. ;)

recent pic

I've had a lot of comments on this girl, and I thank everyone! She is special, of all the babies only a couple come close to her, but not quite. I can't wait to see the babies this year!

P1050665.jpg

Why oh WHY can't I have another snake? I would be snatching up one of your miamis. I keep going to your website and drooling over the boys. She's PERFECT. So clean and bright - some of those boys are lookers too!

Thank you very much. I also had three albinos from this same clutch which I was not expecting at all. I posted them in a much earlier thread, called Miami surprise! The three albinos are giving me trouble feeding but this girl ate from the get go. ;)
wow i hate that when that happens ^^

Why oh WHY can't I have another snake? I would be snatching up one of your miamis. I keep going to your website and drooling over the boys. She's PERFECT. So clean and bright - some of those boys are lookers too!

Thank You! I do have a couple females but they are problem feeders, so I don't want to sell them to anyone. one eats lizard scented, and the other I have to tease feed. I can't wait to see how the ones with hypo in them will do when I raise them up and breed them.

She is stunning! Looks like her background color will stay nice and gray. I love miamis that stay gray. Congrats on her!

Back