• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Miami Okeetees

cturley

My lovely LBR Miami Okeetee female (hugging her eggs in the pic) produced this nice clutch with with my LBR male. Yes, I know newly-hatched Miamis don't look like much (particularly with black borders as thick as these), but I hope the photo of the parents (second pic) gives an idea of the coloring they'll develop. Also, the pair surprised me by being het both Amel and Hypo, and so I have a couple of Crimson Okeetees to offer!

Shipping is a flat $55, and I prefer PayPal at [email protected], though I will also take money orders. All hatchlings are feeding on f/t unless otherwise stated beside their ID number below. (I will continue trying to convert the live feeders, but thought I'd go ahead and offer them in case anyone who breeds live pinkies is interested.)

EDITED 9/19/15 TO REMOVE ANIMALS ALREADY SOLD
3.4 2015 Miami Okeetees 66% het Amel, Hypo, 50% het Anery--$80 each 1.0 REMAINING
2.1 2015 Crimson Okeetees 66% het Amel, 50% het Anery--$90 each
0.1 REMAINING

First 5 pics:

Dam
Dam and Sire
Miami Male 6M (live)
Miami Female 2F (live)

Attachments

• sugieggs.jpg
    sugieggs.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 326
  • kashisugi.jpg
    kashisugi.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 315
  • 15-27-6M.JPG
    15-27-6M.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 156
  • 15-27-2F.jpg
    15-27-2F.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
The uglier the hatchling the PRETTIER the adult! I think this is especially true with Miamis and Okeetees. Great babies! No one does Miami like Carol!

Back