• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Miami X Normal

Tink33

Noob
I just had a quick question... if I were to breed a Miami and a normal together, I should end up with 50% Miami and 50% normal right?

:cheers:

Tink

I know the obvious would be to get another Miami to produce more Miami offspring, but is there any possibility that I could get more Miami's from this cross? say perhaps in the F2 generation or maybe a little farther down the road?

Tink

Miamis are created by breeding ever-better Miami-type snakes to each other, always choosing offspring that are better than the parents. Using a normal in your project would be a huge step backwards in trying to produce _any_ Miamis, much less better Miamis.

That answer all my questions, I had a feeling it would be bad idea. I can see that would be a waste of time and resources! thanks everybody!!

Tink

The good news is you can probably buy the best Miami out there, a Top Shelf Miami, for under $200. You can even get a Miami Mot, if you like, for relatively cheap! Miamis are a great locality to work with because the best are affordable.

Yeah my Miami only cost me 25 bucks, and she is beautiful! Crossing her with my normal was just a thought, so I figured I would get a second opinion, and see if I could have been wrong in my assumption. I have seen the Miami mots and they are very cool. I wonder if anyone has thought of a Miami stripe...

Tink

Back