• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Micky-Bob's first grooming!

Bobo's Mama

proud corn mommy!
Micky-Bob had his first haircut today. He had so many mats they had to shave him down though, but it'll grow back. And when it does, I'm going to make sure to brush him daily and bathe him every two weeks to keep him looking nice. So, he looks a bit naked. He's really settling in well, though.

bob.jpg

bob2.jpg

bob3.jpg

Your pup is cute. I see he's practicing his "you MUST love me 'cause I'm cute" look.
Does he seem happier? We cut our two pom-mixes almost that close in the summer, we leave enough for sun protection. It always looks to me like they feel better that way, they seem (I'm struggling for a descriptive word) more bouncy, light, happy?

Your pup is cute. I see he's practicing his "you MUST love me 'cause I'm cute" look.
Does he seem happier? We cut our two pom-mixes almost that close in the summer, we leave enough for sun protection. It always looks to me like they feel better that way, they seem (I'm struggling for a descriptive word) more bouncy, light, happy?

I think that it might be sort of shocking to them at first because its so different, but I think they end up liking it in the long run. With Micky, we sort of had no other choice. It would have taken ALL DAY to get his mats out, so the groomer thought it would best to just start over. Its probably much cooler to have all that hair off too.

Back