• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Microsoft points :( (xbox360)

doortech9

Access Systems Technician
So here is my dilemma,

Being a little overzealous in my attempt to purchase new songs for rock band, i bought the wrong microsoft points online..... I bought US points instead of Canadian ones (DOH!).

Is there anyone out there in the US who would be interested in helping a fellow gamer out? I bought 2x 1600 point cards for a US gamertag and was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying the same amount in Canadian points and trading me codes?

I understand its a hard thing to do for someone you don't know, but i would be forever grateful to anyone willing to help. I of course will guarantee the validity of the points and forward any information sent to me by the supplier.

Thanks for considering, anyone willing to help will make my day!

do the rb songs on 360 work cross-region? so could you create a US account and buy them to use on your CA copy of the game? I know this doesn't work on PS3, but just wondering

I'm not sure, to tell you the truth. Isn't something like that frowned upon? I would hate to use up points in a fashion that would make any way of recovering them impossible, but as it is i cant use them either. I would rather do it legitimately if possible for sure, but i will look into your suggestion. Thanks :)

Back