• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Might be helpful?

Paintdrops

Hey guys, been awhile since I posted but I found this chart and thought it was great! The sheet is only for one snake but it is easily customizable. Anyways, if anyone is interested, I found it helpful and convenient :)

CornSnakeCaresheetupdate_zps4798c9ae.jpg

I like it.....except for the fact that they don't need a bath and the vet column really lsn't neccessary, or when they pooped.
Bathed should be changed to fresh water provided.
It could be about half the size it is and be just about perfect though.

I think that's a great idea! Agreed that the bathing isn't necessary, but you can easily adjust other columns as you like - like Paintdrops said. I personally do note when my snakes deficate, just in case or for future reference!

Back