• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Milk Motleys

Russ Bates

These are some of my holdback milk motley corns from 2002. They have not been pushed since I've been on deployment so they are smaller than I would have liked them to be by this time but duty called so.......maybe next year. They are het for amel.

Russ

Attachments

• milkmotley.jpg
    milkmotley.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 157
Thanks Simon

Thanks for the comments. I really love these corns. The ones pictured came from a Serpenco milk motley bred to a amel stripe/motley. I kept back 1.2 of which the male is amel.

Later
Russ

Back