• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Missing snake :(

doortech9

Access Systems Technician
Sooooo to make a long story short i went on vacation and left my snakes in care of my father. He left the back corner of my jungles' cage not completely clipped and she escaped. I have read a million threads on recapturing corns, and i have turned my house upside down and tried some tracking methods. I am worried to use any of my appliances, stove, dishwasher and whatnot, for fear of cooking her.... but i cant put my life on hold just because she MAY be hiding there. I feel so bad, especially since it was my dad who loosed her, cause he feels really bad, and its not his fault i have a finicky cage lid. Another sad thing is i just got back from edmonton and i did a whole whack of shopping, buying her a huge viv and tons of viv accessories, to replace her small, mediocre viv. I guess i made a long story longer.... sorry for the rant im just so choked.... :(

Best feeling ever..... Sneaking up on an awol snake. She made a run from the dishwasher to where i have her viv set up on its side. :D Snagged :D Now she gets to move in to her new pad!

Aww I very sorry to hear about your missing snake. It's very upsetting to lose a pet. I lose my snake about week ago, thankfully I found him, hopefully you will be just as lucky. Best of luck, hope you find him.

Well done...That turned around sooooo quick...... I had all the emotions going then...down for the first post then whooops for the second....LOL

Thanks for the good luck guys :D It's actually quite funny how her behavior has changed since her recapture. Interestingly enough she chooses the same corner of her new viv to probe, as the corner she escaped from in her old home. She loves her new pad though, I will have to put some pics up :D

glad you found her... mine got out three times... each time a different way... lol my cats found him every time... i think he snagged the cats though lol cause they kept their distance and just stared him down! LOL

Melissa

Back