• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

MITES

nemrak551

I would just like to say, thanks to you all for the constructive criticism. There was some good and then there was some bad. I know that this remedy is an old one, and no I didn't get it right on the first try, but I have added and subtracted amounts at everytime I used it, and the one that I have bottled seems to work. Now if you don't clean your snake housing and around your snake housing as well. Then the mites are going to keep coming back, and if you have a new family member to your snakes, if you don't quarintine for 90 days then mites will still come back again and again. I have put directions for cleaning your enclosures and very detailed instructions for using the Mite treatment as well.

So about the FDA, I am not up on that as well, but all the ingredients in my product have been approved by the FDA, just not in the way I have the put together, but every ingredient I use, has been approved.

Once you get mites it is not a fun journey getting rid of them.

I myself am just trying to share my findings, and also trying to make a little extra cash for my efforts. CAUSE THIS ECONOMY SUCKS RIGHT NOW!

I would also like to thank the one's who also replied and stood up for me in the first thread of this huge contriversy I have going. Who would've thought one little thread would cause so much, but thank you all for the Kudo's

If the Thread Does your reptile have mites? has caused any llegal problems for the manager of this site, I will gladly talk with them and remove anything that is wrong with my post.

So with that I will say every dreamer of finding that one thing that will help and make them an independant entrepeneur, They always had to start somewhere, and yes there are the one's out there that just don't get it, cause they are the reason we have warning labels on things like Hairdryer's, and the Label will say

Do not dry your hair while showering, or taking a bath. DUH?

Thanks to you all, you gotta take the good with the bad?

Nemrak551

Attachments

• Mite be Gone 006.jpg
    Mite be Gone 006.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 117
Good luck. We all understand what you mean about the economy. I wish you success with your mite remedy.

Well I won't buy your remedy because 1. I have no mites :) and 2. The shipping would be kind of high :D
But I also wish you succes.

NEW LOWER PRICE TO HELP WITH ECONOMY

How about we try $7.00 for treatment, and $4.00 for shipping. So that would make it $11.00 total. Now mind you this price is for the bottling and shipment of the treatment if you want to try it along with the other disinfecting of snake housing.

Also none of my snakes at home have ever had mites, but our snake shop gets them from others not properly taking care of their reptiles!!

I did buy one pastel Boa, and it had mites, but I treated it at the store before being brought home, and she is the most beautiful Pastel Het for Albino boa I have ever seen.

Thanks so much

You might want to notice that Kali doesn't live in Nevada, $4.00 might not cover the shipping.

Lol $4 for shipping to Belgium would be a very reasonable price :D
Oh well, no mites in my place anyway (let's keep it that way!), so no use in mite treatment here.

Allow me to interfere a moment... erm, the fact that said soap didn't kill a human being doesn't mean it can't be potentially harmful to animals.
For instance, over here we have Akamol, which is our version of Aspirin- Try and give a single pill to a cat- he'll drop dead very quickly.

the fact that something's safe for humans does not serve as indication for anything- that is why there are human trials for everything- cause things effect different organisms differently.

Shelf products at least undergo a certain series of tests before they are marketed- that doesn't mean some things don't slip by but... at least there's accountability.

Back