• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Mix bag of snake for sale here!** UP DATE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptile_jones

***Will be at the Cleveland show on Sunday Jan. 16th as long as we don't get any bad weather before then. I don't have a table just meeting some people their. So if you are interested in any of these PM so bring them with me.****

****Make offer****

Certified shipper with FedEx, priority over night, insolated box with heat pack.

TOS. Shipped via FedEx over night. Shipping is done M-T-W. Guaranteed live arrival only if signed for on first delivery attempt. In the case of DOA, I must be contacted immediately and will require pictures. No refunds on shipping fees. Not responsible for delays or lost shipments.

1.1 W. Hog nose p/h albino, feeding on hopper size mice. Sold to me as 100% het albino because i can not prove their hets at this time. I'm selling them as P/H. Male 71g Female 76g

1.1 Hypo Houndran Milk's feeding on small adult mice Male 153g Female 158g

1.0 extreme Hypo Hondran Milk feeding on weaned mice 100g

1.0 Albino stripe Cal. King snake, feeding on fuzzy mice

1.0 stripe Cal. King snake feeding on 2 adult mice or = size rat

1.1 Thayeri Kings feeding on adult mice, http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105300

"10" Thayeri King feeding on ex. small pinky or 1/2 pinky, yellow/red like its father

"09" Desert King, sex unknow at this time. feeding on fuzzy/hopper mice

IMG_1061-1.jpg

IMG_1060-1.jpg

extreamHypo.jpg

Hypohondo2.jpg

HypoHondo.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

Attachments

• king snake.jpg
    king snake.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 501
Last edited:
Oh, how I would love to jump on those hognose snakes. If I had started my job a couple of weeks ago, I believe I would be able to offer you some cash for them... But, I do not start until tuesday....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back