• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Monstrous EIGHT year old creamsicle

Tracee

Grrrl
Continued from http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28572

Well, it's been a while and Charlie had a lot of fans back in the day, so I thought I'd post a freshly shed update of his beastliness since I took him out in the garden a couple of weeks ago. It was also his birthday and shhhhhh but.... I THINK HE'S LOST WEIGHT!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/tracee84/chaz/P7171511.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/tracee84/chaz/P7181522-1.jpg

(No I haven't suddenly become extremely masculine, that's not me! *gasp*)

:)

Tracee said:
Well, it's been a while and Charlie had a lot of fans back in the day, so I thought I'd post a freshly shed update of his beastliness since I took him out in the garden a couple of weeks ago. It was also his birthday and shhhhhh but.... I THINK HE'S LOST WEIGHT!
I hope Sir Charles had a good birthday. Did his father, the retic, get him anything nice? ;)

And I hate to break it to you, but many of Charlie's fans are really fans of you and Charles together. That hairy-navel shot is not going to please them. *bleccch* :grin01:

Dean mentioed the following..

And I hate to break it to you, but many of Charlie's fans are really fans of you and Charles together. That hairy-navel shot is not going to please them. *bleccch*

I tend to agree, with Dean and Joe.. :sidestep: :cheers: Sir Charles is still an enourmous Gent.. :cheers:

Regards.. Tim of T and J

:laugh: You guys always crack me up.

ratsncorns said:
He looks great! How much does he weigh now?
Ufortunately I don't know :( I haven't got any scales (no pun intended) and the trusty reptile store nearby has closed down. He only eats ONE cow per feeding nowadays though, so I'm sure he must've lost some weight.

Roy Munson said:
I hope Sir Charles had a good birthday. Did his father, the retic, get him anything nice? ;)
But of course, complete with fanfare and 12 gun salute!
Sadly his father never wanted anything to do with him *sniffle* but I adopted him from the anaconda family and I think I make a good parent :)
And I hate to break it to you, but many of Charlie's fans are really fans of you and Charles together. That hairy-navel shot is not going to please them. *bleccch* :grin01:
You jest is this true!?!
The hairy-bellied one (there's only a LITTLE bit!) did try and capture some shots of us, but The Sir had his go-faster stripes on, and not one of the photos were any good!

P.S. Thank you Tim and sorry Joe, next time I promise a cowboy hat.

diamondlil said:
I'd have to disagree with the boys there, IMO that's Charlie's best photo ever
At last! Hang on...that means you're looking at the bloke doesn't it?! :grin01:

mbdorfer said:
Looks like his shed was thirsty in the first pic! :grin01:
I wondered if anyone would notice that! :laugh:

Annihilation- said:
=O dang...thats one heck of a snake, whats his feeding schedual? O.O
A 3-year diet between the ages of 3 and 6? It beggars belief I know, but he honestly doesn't eat a lot. At the moment he's on 2 'jumbo' mice every 2 weeks or longer. It's really nothing to do with food, he's just big.

Spork said:
What I would give to make my snake that big!
(No pun intended, very serious comment!)
:laugh: A whole lotta love is all you need ;)

Back