• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

More 2006 Keepers

CornCrazy

What's one more???
First up is a female Ultramel het anery.
WA297-Fultramel.jpg

A female amel bloodred:
UZ543-AmelBR.jpg

A male bloodred het amel, possible het anery ('scuse the poo!):
UY696-MBRhetamelposhetanery2.jpg

A female pewter het amel:
UY696-Fanerybloodred.jpg

A female bloodred het charcoal:
SU322-FBRhetcharcoal.jpg

Last edited:
Another female bloodred het charcoal:
SU322-2FBRhetcharcoal.jpg

A male Strawberry hypo:
Mstrawberry.jpg

A wide-striped aztec charcoal (possible het amel) male:
INCA-Mcharcoal.jpg

A wide-striped normal het charcoal (possible het amel) female:
INCA-Fnormal2.jpg

A female motley striped ultramel :D
Fmotstrultramel2.jpg

Fmotstrultramel.jpg

Those are some NICE holdbacks...

YIKES... I better not tell the husband that we are subject to so many keepers when I start Breeding my Snakes! LOL! :rolleyes:

Cool!

Sweet additions to your collection! The Fire is really hot! Guess you'll be pretty busy in a couple years. :cheers:

I love that little cubed amel...beautiful color and pattern! I can see why she (and the rest of them for that matter) are keepers!!

I forgot one...

This is a little female emoryi corn possible het bloodred and amel (creamsicle):
AAY965-FposhetBRandCream.jpg

Talk about an awesome group of keepers. They're gorgeous. It's hard to pick a favorite out of that bunch!

Nice holdbacks, I really like the striped and the cubed.. I want one :(
And Lore I feel you on the husband thing, mine is already thinking I have too many :(

Very nice snakes!!! I really like that Amel Blood. That's the best one I've seen so far... imho.

Joejr14 said:
You sure that's an anery bloodred? Sure looks like a pewter to me.....
She was actually produced by Don Soderberg and based on the info he gave me, she is an anery blood. I will check with him, though, just to make sure. :shrugs:

CornCrazy said:
She was actually produced by Don Soderberg and based on the info he gave me, she is an anery blood. I will check with him, though, just to make sure. :shrugs:

Possible it's homo for charcoal and anery?

Wow that Fire hurts my eyes! :cool:
I *gasp* agree with Joe, that Anery Blood looks like a Pewter to me as well. :shrugs:

Back