• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

More Care Info Please

Jordan32

Hey guys I just got my baby snow corn snake on sunday and had read up alot about how to take care of them, but I feel there is alot more to learn so I was wondering if you guys could provide me with some of the more advance or basic care for my snake to be healthier and live longer. Also I may want to bread in the future so when would be a good time to sex the snake?

Thanks Alot and Im sure this will help alot of other people as well

All of the basic and almost all of the advanced info you could ever need is on this website. The FAQ's are a great resource for the basics. If you feel you've got a grasp on the basics, start using the search function any time that something pops into your head that you're curious about.

Rather than asking for everyone to just lay out all the info, just wait and as you care for your snake lots of different questions, concerns, and general curiosities will pop into your head. That's when you come to this site and use the search function and then read until your heart is content.

Believe it or not the vast majority of things you could ever want to know have already been asked and answered. Try using various search terms if the first search doesn't yield results. If, after you've exhausted the search feature, you still can't find any info, ask away and see what info the members of the forum can give you.:)

zwyatt said:
Believe it or not the vast majority of things you could ever want to know have already been asked and answered. :)

Dozens, nay hundreds of times!

Read Lenny's Links. Use the search function. Buy the book.

That's all I have to say about that.

and when you 'bread' them... make sure you bread them liberally... nothing worse than a lightly breaded cornsnake.

(sorry i couldn't resist!) LOL

Back