• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

More Portraits of my daughter....DUW!

MinLynn

What blonde chick?!
Ariel begged me to dress her up and take pics today. I dreaded it because of the 90 degree weather but who can say no to her face?! She loved it but I sweated my butt off(I wish literally!). Enjoy them! I enjoy taking them!
DSCF3460.jpg

DSCF3467.jpg

DSCF3474.jpg

DSCF3476.jpg

Those are fantastic pictures! She is such a darling little girl! Wish my mom did that with me when I was a kid.

Thanks! I think her most favorite part is the fact that she doesn't have to wear her glasses when we do pictures. Even though she's adorable in those glasses,she hates them and gets excited when I tell her she doesn't have to wear them while I'm taking pictures. The best part of the day was when she was standing in the water and a HUGE Koi fish came and tried to take off with the netting on her dress! That was hilarious! All those pics came out with her holding her skirt high up on her legs and it just didn't look right so we headed to the dock instead.

She's a doll, I agree with Kathy, the last one is great, I see strength in those eyes.
I've seen her in her glasses and she looks like a lil' paralegal, very cute.

She does,doesn't she?!
DSCF3329.jpg

She wanted to do the whole "I'm a Woodland Fairy with a Snake" theme and take one of the corns out with her! I had to nix that one for now since it was just me and her and I couldn't keep an eye on her and the snake at the same time. She was rather disappointed.

Those glasses are adorable on her! I can never find glasses that look good on me...like presidential elections I usually end up going with the lesser of the evils.

Thank you guys for liking the pics. I know they're not "natural" shots(well a couple of them are)but she enjoys doing it sooo much. We're starting to run out of ideas,though. I wish I could find her wings! I have a beautiful long white dress and if I could find her white wings I'd be taking her to the cemetery for some photos.

I agree with ZoologyGirl and Kathy, the last pic is awesome. And with ForkedTung on the glasses, she looks very astute.

I think those photos are adorable. I remember donating ball gowns and evening dresses to my nieces for dressing up when they were little, and letting them raid my make-up. The 'cemetary angel' shoot sounds like a great idea

Go to some of the thrift shops - we used to get all kinds of clothes to make our various Halloween costumes when I was a kid. And if you go right after Halloween, maybe somebody will have donated an angel costume!

I thought of that! Oh you should see how she lets me dress her for Halloween! The gorier the better with her! She's actually won contests! Let's see...........Here's one of the goriest we've done and she won for!
l_c1d3ab069a83f0fed8671d31e6affe8d.jpg

Now that I've got this whole photography thing down a bit,I think we'll have lots of fun come October! Halloween is our favorite holiday!

Back