• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Morph Confirmation?

snakehobbyist

I believe this new girl is a Miami phase. She's isn't the prettiest one, but she was 100% free and I could not say no to such a pretty girl (the guy told me she was a he...but after a probe, she's a she!). The guy ran a pet shop and someone had given this little girl to him. He wanted to get rid of her since corns aren't his specialty. So since I bought some UTH, a probe kit, and some mite spray from him, he decided to through her into the package!

53751074.jpg

24343412.jpg

59301623.jpg

I know the flash and lighting make her look very orangy...but she's really pretty grey except around her neck. The first picture is the closest to her actual coloring.

Looks normal to me, nice reds on the blotches though. We get numerous by products each year that look like this.

Congrats on the pick up. Free is free, not much of a better deal.

dc

She looks a lot like what I see advertised as wc Miami phase corns. She definitely has that wc or darn close to it look to her!

I was really on the fence about if she was a miami phase or not. I'm happy with her either way! She's got a lot more orange on her than what I envision an miami phase to look like. I personally don't like orangy snakes. But, she's pretty and I'll dinker around with her with my anery motley het amel male to see if she's het for anery/amel. She's mainly for a pet unless she throws some nice babies for me.

My guess would be possibly wc lineage. Could be Miami phase. Miami's are grey/tan ground color with red/orange blotches. We see more of the grey ground color come from breeders. Yours could be wc lines.
Could even be Alabama lines, or something of the sort.
Here's a couple pics of two of my Alabama hatchlings from last year.
*The Alabama picture that BSLMichael posted is my female, & the mother to the babies. She's WC from north central Alabama.
The first two pics are last years babies, out of my Alabama female. The last pic is one of her offspring from 4 years ago.

Attachments

• 031avatar.JPG
    031avatar.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 044a.JPG
    044a.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 041katzen.JPG
    041katzen.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 85
Back