• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Morph ID Please

JessicaBaker

Hello everyone! Bought this little guy today, but the shop owner wasn't too sure on his Morph. He swayed towards him being Anerythristic, but I just want to see what you guys think.
The photos were taken on my phone, I'll try and put some more up tomorrow ;)

Thanks!

Attachments

• tmpphpZTB19j.jpg
    tmpphpZTB19j.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 120
  • tmpphpEixruY.jpg
    tmpphpEixruY.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 120
  • tmpphp0AVCsc.jpg
    tmpphp0AVCsc.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 121
  • tmpphpHh1wtB.jpg
    tmpphpHh1wtB.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 120
I was thinking that. I did some research on Anery corn snakes and I noticed that he is much lighter and has tones of pink running through him, whereas an Anery is much darker.

what about a Phantom? He looks to have that same color combo...course I am not that good at guessing games

I personally would lean to very light anery - just the eyes don't look right for ghost, plus we have an anery just like that!

do ghosts commonly get that brownish color to them? can you show me a pic of an adult caramel?

They sure can. Here is my ghost. His head kind of looks funny in the second picture. ha ha Unfortunatly, I don't have a carmel to show you.

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 51
  • untitled2.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 51

Attachments

• WWE's Talasi - 1-24-10.jpg
    WWE's Talasi - 1-24-10.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 51
  • WWE's Striker - 1-24-10.jpg
    WWE's Striker - 1-24-10.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 51
  • WWE's Aki - 2-2-10.jpg
    WWE's Aki - 2-2-10.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 51
  • WWE's Boo - 1-24-10 - 2.jpg
    WWE's Boo - 1-24-10 - 2.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 51
  • WWE's Peaches - 1-24-10.jpg
    WWE's Peaches - 1-24-10.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 50
The thing is, my snake does not have the blue eyes like the Ghost. You can see in the attached images that their eyes are a really pale blue, whereas if you look at my corn, he has brown/grey colour eyes. Does eye colour matter, or would this mean he is more of an anery?

(the one at the bottom is my corn snake)

Attachments

• ghost-e.jpg
    ghost-e.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 42
  • ghost eye.JPG
    ghost eye.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 42
  • tmpphpEixruY.jpg
    tmpphpEixruY.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 42
When I first saw the photos of your new snake, my first instinct was to say phantom (the shade of yellow on the neck, the pink cheek patch and the darker, non-blue eyes). However, due to the quality of the photos, I am reluctant to make any definite guesses. Additional photos without the bright glare or the fogginess would definitely help us better guess the identify the morph.

Back