• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Morph? - Page Stretch

Thickscaled

Corny Snake woman
So I got this little male recently, now that I'm in a more stable living environment I can see my collection growing.

Anywho, I was told this guy is a classic but for some reason I cannot get him out of the back of mind and I want to be 100% on his morph. He's got a lot of neat things going on with his back markings, and I can't wait till he's old enough to test him for hets.

35d24hy.jpg
-Taken in low sunsetting light
281vtok.jpg
- Taken outside in daylight with some passing clouds

Any input would be welcomed as, like I said, am trying to confirm what I was told about this guy. No idea who the parents are or how old he is.

The pattern is not cubed (that is a form of stripe) but rather he is a partial zigzag and may be from miami lines, though looks like he might color up too much to be called a miami-phase as an adult.

Thanks guys, I adore his Zig-Zags. He just has so much to him that I can't figure out something solid for his coloring. I'm hoping as he ages I'll be able to figure it out a bit easier and I'll probably post an updated picture in a month or two when he's growing. Though, classic or not, he's staying ^^

Back