• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Most epic jumps?

7legion77

I'm sure some of you have seen your corn pull stunts. Today I handled my snake, let him explore the desk for a while. Suddenly he falls of the edge, seemingly on purpose, and lands on the floor, perfectly intact. I think in the wild snakes regularly jump down from high branches to avoid dangero and are durable enough survive long drops.

How far do you think it is safe for snakes to fall?

not sure how far its okay for them to fall but i know my baby lavender does it. i was holding her at a reptile show and she crawled up my arm and suddenly 'fell' all the way to the floor. she was fine. but scared the crap out of me

yeah i think its more scary for the owners than it is the snake lol. I've dropped my snake a couple of times no problems and he likes to jump off of stuff. I made a thread about it and everyone who replied said its no big deal. I held a really jumpy hatchling at a pet store and dropped him about 4 feet, no problems lol.

my amel fell like 8-9feet off my deck onto the ground. he was totally fine. acted like nothing happened at all.

Back