• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Most sought after morph.

Well, let's see.....

My wish list is in the incubator ;)

There's:
Pewter
Bloodred
"Speckled" amel
Motley Okeetee
Motley Butter
etc...
etc...
etc...

My most sought after morph is the one no one has seen yet.

Those are just a few of my 30 some clutches I've got incubating. I hope to be putting up some interesting pics this year!

Thanks!

This year I will have some hets for amel lavender motley and possibly hets for amel lavender blood. It will still be another year or two before I get what I really want...:cool:

Mine would definately be
the

everything with the rare bloodred trait.
Lavender bloodred, caramel bloodred, butter bloodred, lava bloodred, ice ghost bloodred, opal bloodred...blah blah blah..you know what I am going into...

I was actually trying to figure out what to add to my collection yesterday.

There are many different types of combos that I'd like to make, like Hypo Bloodreds and Ambers, but I can make those by combining what I already have.

Those that I would have to add to my collection to have are:

Motley Caramels
Lavendars
Kisatchies
Miamis (but only if I can find some good ones, with no orange in the background)

Alas, I don't think I'm gonna be getting anything new this season. I just don't have the money. :cry:

I'm in the market for..

a pair of bloodreds, a male hurricane butter motley with nice pattern, and a female motley of some kind, I can't decide if i want a buttermot, carmot, snowmot or anery mot. :crazy02:

I'm going to sound like a broken record, but I've been talking about getting lavender motleys for a year now and am hoping to get some this year.also lav. stripes. I have some ice ghosts on order I am really excited about. Just got some lavas that are pretty cool( yearlings).

How about an Opal Blood or Lav Blood

The tops on my wish list is to hatch out the first Lava Lavender.

I have a couple more projects that I hope to get started this year as well. I really hope that the pairing of a Striped Lavender X Sunkissed Okeetee produce some eggs. I think that match up may be a great match to put some more color into a Hypo Lav type Corn, although there are some great Hypo Lavs out there already. The Striped Hypo Lavs are by far the best that I have seen, so who knows a Striped Sunkissed Lav may be cool too.

I am hoping to purchase some very red solid colored Amel Bloods this year. Bloods have really got my attention, so just about any that I add to my breeding colony will be corn candy. I am also interested in obtaining some Striped Butters. I like my Butter Motleys so much that I think I will like the Striped Butters even more.

I have some eggs incubating that are from a Het Opal/Motley breeding, so an Opal Motley would be awesome, but the 1 in 64 chance that I have to produce one makes my chances slim to none, considering I only have 16 eggs from one female. We are dreaming aren’t we!

DOg breeders should get into morphs (mutts) just imagine what kind of creatures we would have in 20 years. :confused:

Hets for Striped Lavender and all three known hypos

Kevin S said:
The Stripe hypo lav..Makes me drool..Who will have hets available this year?

I have some hets for Striped Lavender and Lava incubating now. I got the idea to try to create some hets for Striped Lavender and Standard hypo and Striped Lavender and Sunkissed for second clutches, so I would have all three projects going.

I have some nice Crimson females that I bred to a Hypo Lav the first time around so all of the hatchlings will be hypo het Lav. They look good for second clutches so both of them are getting introduced to Striped Lavender males. There will be no retained sperm mistakes here, due to the first clutches being hypo and the second being normals het Striped Lavender and Crimson.

The Sunkissed female is another story. I bred her to a Snow Motley for the first clutch and to a Striped Lavender for a second clutch. They will all be normal hets, but hopefully have a different look.

Every time I have changed males for a second clutch and the outcome was known, the second male always produced all of the second clutches. Retained sperm happens, but it is a lot rarer than we are led to believe.

Back