• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

motley x stripe

Elaphe_Mo

I posted a while back about my amel stripe who became egg-bound. She is now fully recovered, and her 5 good eggs are hatching. The father is a caramel motley. It is amazing the variation between them. With just the first 2 fully out of the egg, one (the normal) is more than 2/3 perfectly striped, while the amel has a perfect motley pattern all the way down. I can't wait to see what the rest turn out like!

Attachments

• hatched.jpg
    hatched.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 154
Congrats~~!!

I can see a little red eyed hatchling coming out of the egg~~

Good luck and hope that they'll eat for you soon~!!

Congrats!!! :cheers:

They are so cute and i love their their patterns!

How is Flood doing? did you keep him? My eggs are due within the next week or so so the suspense is killing me! LOL

I still have Flood, he is doing awesome. He is the biggest of my '03 corns. I will try to post a recent pic of him soon. He still has a habit of swimming in his water dish and flooding his enclosure. LOL.

The final verdict for this clutch was 2 amel, 3 normal. One of each with just about perfect "motley" type pattern, 2 very stripey normals, and one intermediate patterned amel. :D

What a nice clutch you got! how many more clutches are you expecting? i have 2 clutches due to hatch soon and that will be it for the season unless Siva is gravid and not just fooling me again this year LOL

I can't wait to see new pics of Flood, it's funny how his personality is still the same LOL Mango is my largest 2003 but my ghost female is catching up fast :)

I have 2 more clutches on the way, sort-of. Both were from the same father, my pewter, and I say sort-of because the fertility was really low. One clutch is 3 eggs from my lavender, and the other is 2 plus one questionable one, from my snow. The funny thing is the snow laid what ended up being a 100% bad 1st clutch, then she surprised me with a 2nd clutch (no 2nd mating) that actually had a few good eggs. The pewter x lavs should be hatching this time next month, and the pewter x snows sometime in mid-August. I'm just glad I have this first batch to keep me occupied till then!

I'm going to take new pics of Flood, and individual pics of these babies over the weekend (if they aren't all in shed).

Pewter x Lav :) interesting cross LOL will all three be normals? i assume all are keepers, right....

i hope your other clutches do good too and i can't wait to see new pics of Flood! ;)

Back