• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

??? Motley

Cruxite

So! I purchased two snakes from a local breeder yesterday for $15 each. I got a ghost corn, and a...motley corn. She's het for fire, but I forgot to ask the breeder what SHE was. She looks like a normal, but I can't be certain...if anyone could help me identify what she is, that'd be great! :33

2lmkyua.jpg

2w3rtxd.jpg

28jyxjp.jpg

fwomk6.jpg

Lol thanks for the comments and the help everyone. c: I also had another quick question about her; is it possible for a corn to be het for a coloration like fire or no?

Yes it is very possible. Het just means that she is carrying the gene you just can't see it. So she has the potential to pass it to her kids if you paired her up with a Fire.

Awesome! I knew what it meant I just wasn't sure if it was a coloration that could be passed down, but thank you~

Like the others mentioned, no doubt it is a nice motley. It's often very hard to know what the true colors on a snake is when taken under incandescent lighting though. It generally gives a very weird orange wash to the photo unless it is compensated for with certain camera settings.

Anyway though, it sure is a nice normal motley corn from what I see there as well.

~Doug

Back