• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

motley?

JCam99

Hey

Could this little guy be considered a motley or maybe semi motley? I had a few hatch out similar to this but he has the most diverse and I think most beautiful pattern. I especially like the starburst looking pattern on his head.

Whatever he is I think he's the prettiest lavender I have ever seen, but then again I'm very biased :santa:

Attachments

• lavender2.JPG
    lavender2.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 65
By plain belly you mean like a bloodred, correct? No checks? I'll check that when I get home.

Thanks
Jcam99

JCam99 said:
By plain belly you mean like a bloodred, correct? No checks? I'll check that when I get home.

Thanks
Jcam99

Yup.

The pattern mutations tend to give them plain bellys. So basically striped, motely and bloodred pattern mutations does give them the plain belly. But of course...there are the odd little one that have half plain belly and half checkered....and the bloodred with a bit of red coloration on the plain belly.....LOL~~ but yeah that is the basic idea~~

finally got around to checking the belly....

It has checks on its belly, but not as many checks as other hatchlings in the group. Like it will have checks for a few scales down in a perfect row, skip a few scales, start again with a few checks, skip again, and so on. So I guess I'll just call him a nice looking normal patterned Lavender. Still I think he's an awesome patterned snake regardless. I'm almost tempted to keep him and raise him up but I've already kept one opal from the clutch and don't really want to take on anymore babies this year, if I can help it :)

Oh well, whoever buys him will get an awesome baby :)
Later
Jcam99

First of all... I think that is one of the sweetest snakes I have seen! What it looks like to me is that the first 1/3 is motley, the next 1/3 is zigzag, and the last 1/3 is regular! That is whacky! Anyway...if you haven't had anyone already offer you some $$$, how much are you selling it for, and do you know if it is male or female? I am really looking for a nice female!
Scott

Back