• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Motley???

hzahorka

Borderline Corn Addict
Hello everyone,
I year ago March I purchased from John Bernardi (Texas) this little male while at the reptile show in New Mexico. He was listed as a "1.0 Normal Motley(?) triple het". For the life of me in my move a few months back I misplaced John's e-mail address and the paper stating what this guy is het too, all I remember for sure in bloodred.
Anyway, Mot's are suppose to have clear bellies or maybe bellies with a little speckling but this guy has a whole belly full of "checkers"....any ideas? :shrugs: and does anyone know John/how I can reach him?
Thanks!

Attachments

• mot320.jpg
    mot320.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 43
  • tummy1.jpg
    tummy1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 43
  • tummy2.jpg
    tummy2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 43
Definately NOT Motley for sure, het maybe. It may have just been mislabled, it happens to the best of us.

Thanks Clint ;o)
Maybe the label meant he's a Normal het for Mot/Bloodred and ?? for the life of me I gotta find that paper! lol.

OK well that changes everything!! If he's only HET for motley then he'll show checkers, he'll have the plain belly if he's homozygous motley If he was sold to you as het motley then I'd believe that but he's not a motley outright.

Plus, does anyone else figure him for a hypo?????

Thanks Princess. I am also thinking het hypo. I was going to breed him back to my blizzard next year but maybe I'll breed her back to my ghost het snow and him to my snow motley and maybe a miami phase or butter het mot (after I buy one that is). Decisions, decisions!

Back