• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Mr Pickles

andy_771

just been practising with me camera to take better pics thought id show you all still cant seem to get good close ups

Attachments

• DSC03025.JPG
    DSC03025.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC03003.JPG
    DSC03003.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC02967.JPG
    DSC02967.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC02940.JPG
    DSC02940.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC02704.JPG
    DSC02704.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 86
some more pics all mr pickles :)

Attachments

• DSC02790.JPG
    DSC02790.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC02816.JPG
    DSC02816.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC02840.JPG
    DSC02840.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC02937.JPG
    DSC02937.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC03011.JPG
    DSC03011.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 87
Looks like mr pickles is coming into shed in that last picture... :) :)
Have you a macro feature on your camera, that would help to get better close-up shots.. :cheers:

Cool set up in your cage! Mr. Pickles is adorable...lol Where did the name come from?

hehe...you take better pics than I do. Diamond is impossible to get on camera..

yes the macro feature was on seems to have problems focusing on the real close ups the camera is a good one with lots of features but a bit old and well used now dont know if that affects it at all maybe time for a dig slr in a few months or so (a bit pricey at the mo) the name was just me being silly and it stuck as we all think it is a cool name the viv came with the shelves like that they dont come out they are a perm feature but look very cool and he likes to climb all round them makes it a bit harder to clean but worth it for the look ye she is just coming into shed again i was a bit worried about that cos this is his second week on 2 pinks and he only shrd a little while ago like maybe 2.5 weeks ago is it just a little groth spurt he ate the pinks fine no probs both times and kept them down so hope he is ok (just growing) :)

Back