• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Mulder and Scully

thecivvie

These are my two latest additions, Mulder and Scully, a pair of snow's that I got from SCI in Northern Ireland. He breeds some lovely snakes

Scully

DSC00089.JPG

DSC00090.JPG

Mulder

DSC00091.JPG

DSC00092.JPG

Yeah Mulder had gone under his paper and left a present :)

thecivvie said:
You would never guess my fav tv programme :)

I can also guess what side of the Atlantic you're fromme!

My Kisatchie is named Butchie from HBO's 'John from Cincinnati'!

P7300001.jpg

No it's fake and expensive. But I'm psyched because he really seems to love it. Goes in one hole, comes out the other. Soon he'll outgrow it and I'll have to break it open like a piggy bank to get him out, but for now he's digging it!

Back