• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My 2009 Amel

Mr.Pohada

Here is a shot of my 09 Amel Kalypso Mother was a Butter and Trying to find out what her Father was and if there are any none hets..I am very Happy with her so far eats well a tad shy but getting better 30 grams last weigh in born in July of this year..

Attachments

• Kaly2.jpg
    Kaly2.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 55
  • kaly3.jpg
    kaly3.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 55
Well check this out I used to live in Sarnia Ont just across from Port Huron, so even Smaller world I am now in Northern Sk Canada..

when I first got her she Managed to escape for 2 days and I like the greek names and came across this.. KALYPSO Καλυψω f Greek Mythology
Greek form of CALYPSO ..CALYPSO f Greek Mythology (Latinized)
From Greek Καλυψω (Kalypso) which probably meant "she that conceals", derived from καλυπτω (kalypto) "to cover, to conceal"..

Whick is what she did concealed herself for 2 days under some paper towells and now you know the rest of the story..

Very nice! I'm in a Greek Mythology class [Calypso happens to be my favorite Goddess, which is where mine came from.] and I've only ever seen it spelt with a C. But I figured, since my name is Catherine, but I go by Kat with a K, it only made sense. :]

Back