• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My 9 Month old oKeetee

Who doesn't want more pics? That is like suggesting that having 10 corns is too many! I'll always have one less corn than I need, of that I am certain!

ill be posting pictures in a few days i dont wana mess with him he still has a lump though im sure he is done digesting he already pooped

aww such a cute little thing! def looks like it cant wait to gobble down a few more meals :) I would def take regular pictures! they grow up so fast!

aww such a cute little thing! def looks like it cant wait to gobble down a few more meals :) I would def take regular pictures! they grow up so fast!

It would be really cool to make a progressive pictorial time line/collage type thing for the little guy. They don't stay small forever!

GREAT pics by the way. So adorable!

Did you buy him *as* an okeetee? Who from?

He's very cute, but I'm not sure he's an okeetee. Looks like a normal/classic to me but I am by no means an expert. Even my girl with thicker borders and a little bit more vivid colors seems more classic to me than a lot of the okeetees I've seen.

Well if you bought him from a reputable breeder as an Okeetee then it's probably more of a locality. My Yoshi is a little more on the "classic" side but is a legit localityOkeetee from BHB (what I was told here).

e.jpg

You can see he barely even has borders.

Yep my girl looks a lot like that, although if I put her side by side with my classic there is a bit of a difference.

Enjoy your snake Caleb! Slash is a cutie!

Okeetees seem darker as babies. Classics kind of resemble an adult Miami but Okeetees have really dark saddles and orange dots down the back.

Back